Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of a premium national elderly care home provider to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, well-appointed nursing home in Westminster.
This is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding elderly care provider, working in the heart of London, in a service which has recently received a disappointing CQC rating.
Our client is a highly thought of local provider and offers excellent support and development opportunities, as well as an attractive package including a salary ca £60k and a 20% manager's bonus.
Benefits of the Role/ Company:
- Offering a salary between £60,000 starting salary with a 20% Home Managers Bonus
- Opportunity to work in the heart of London
- Work for a company that is not-for-profit
- Growth opportunities as they expect to expand by double over the next 5-10 years
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- CQC performance bonus
- Senior elderly care professional with 2+ years' experience managing nursing homes. RGN or RMN qualification is required with experience in similar-sized organisations.
- It is essential to have a background in nursing services
- Strong commercial and business acumen and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Experience of meeting standards provided by the Care Inspectorate and Local Authority.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Horsfall at:
0113 390 4306
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.