Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of a premium national elderly care home provider to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, well-appointed nursing home in Cranleigh.
This is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding elderly care provider leading a lovely home is in a semi-rural, affluent location.
Our client is a highly thought of local provider and offers excellent support and development opportunities, as well as an attractive package including a salary ca £65k and discretionary 20% manager's bonus.
Benefits of the Role/ Company:
- Opportunity to work for the leading luxury care providers
- Drive positive change for residents
- Salary £65,000 + discretionary 20% managers bonus
• Senior elderly care professional with 2+ years' experience managing nursing homes. RGN or RMN qualification is essential with experience in similar-sized organisations.
• It is essential to have a background in nursing services
• Strong commercial and business acumen and internal and external stakeholder management.
• Experience of meeting standards provided by the Care Inspectorate and Local Authority.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Horsfall at:
Adam.email@example.com or call 0113 390 4306
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.