Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading private national care provider to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager with the exciting opportunity to relocate to the beautiful region of Central Cornwall. This role offers not only the chance to work with the UK’s leading provider but also offers an exceptional relocation package and salary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading, luxury care providers in the UK. The home itself is modern, purpose-built and tastefully decorated to the highest quality with an excellent local reputation.
About the Role
• Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
• You will ensure quality, person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
• Salary on offer up to £70,000 DOE plus industry-leading profit-share programme which delivers an exceptional bonus scheme, 8% pension.
• Currently managing a fully compliant nursing home, preferably with Outstanding in one or more categories
• Nurse-qualification essential (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
• You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please forward your CV through to Sophie Dereix at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focusing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.