- Opportunities internal to progress to regional positions
- Potential to earn over £100k inc. Bonus
- Nurse qualification is essential
I am currently working on a home manager vacancy based in Croydon, the home is a large sized nursing home which has had a huge investment to modernise the home! We are looking for a nursing manager with experience of hitting financial targets within the service.
The provider is an award-winning national care provider, they offer unrivaled packages for their managers, including a great bonus and pension. Due to their reputation, they are only looking to recruit the very best home managers. if you believe that this is you, we would love to hear from you.
- You will have at least 2 years previous care home management experience.
- You will be used to working in the private care sector, looking to bring in self-funded residents to the home through being commercially active.
- You will have a nursing qualification either RGN or RMN
- You will have extensive knowledge of the CQC KLOE’s and a history of good CQC reports.
- You will be passionate about the sector and strive to deliver a holistic approach to care for all residents in the home.
About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Gilbert Meher are the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit elderly care providers. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focussing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.