We are delighted to be working in close partnership with a small luxury care provider, renowned for providing 5* care across the South of England. We are looking for a Home Manager for their beautiful 70 bedded home which has recently opened in South Oxfordshire.
Our client is a leading healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to residents. Details Role: Nursing Home Manager
Hours: Full time Salary: £75k per annum bonus Key Responsibilities:
As Registered Manager you will lead and oversee the operational day to day management of the service. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service including maintaining excellent regulatory compliance and financial management and establishing a reputation for being the home of choice in the local area.
As the Registered Manager you will report to the Director of Operations and be responsible for Commissioning and Managing this newly built 74 bed care home, with its amazing features and the outstanding bespoke design.
This is a key leadership role which will be crucial to ensuring the development of a positive reputation for the Home in the local community.
- Ensure that the home is fully complaint with the CQC regulations.
- Successfully lead your team and effectively manage the home’s budget.
- Help set up and develop communication links and relationships in the local community.
- Market the service to ensure the home’s reputation in the area is established.
- Monitor standards of care with a ‘hands on’ coaching and mentoring approach.
- Take part in Quality Audits, feedback action points to Heads of Departments and monitor progress
- Effectively manage clinical assessments to potential residents to ensure their needs are fully assessed, planned implemented and evaluated.
- To be responsible for the budgeted financial performance, maximising occupancy and revenue and exercising sound cost management across the home.
- Be responsible for the people management in the home including Recruitment, and general leadership of the home and the staff. Building and maintaining a well-motivated and engaged team.
- Drive occupancy, particular with private paying residents.
What will be offered in return:
- Ideally have a nurse qualification (lapsed pin is okay), or extensive experience managing nursing homes.
- Experience of managing nursing homes for at least 4 years.
- The Home will have three distinct client groups residential, nursing and dementia, it is essential to have a background in each discipline.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- Full understanding of the CQC regulations and compliance guidelines
- A solid understanding of the Commercial side of the business, experienced driving occupancy and within the private pay market.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Attractive Salary & Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Excellent management training & Leadership Development plan
- Bespoke benefits package
If you are interested and meet the requirements detailed above please forward your CV to Tom Lawrenson at Gilbert Meher. Alternatively, if you would like a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Tom on 0113 457 5542/07825 633223.