£60 – £65k
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the Uk’s leading health and social care charities. For over 65 years they have helped Individuals through the most difficult periods in their lives offering a wide range of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Palliative care services Nationwide. This industry-leading charity now requires a Hospice Director to take full responsibility for a 15 bed Palliative service based in Berkshire.
This state of the art, purpose built Hospice help people aged 18 and over living with conditions like cancer, heart failure and lung disease. They offer a range of support including inpatient care and their specialist community and day hospice services running out of the site. Their community services support people and their families in their choice to stay at home.
The new Hospice Director will ensure the delivery of excellent quality driven palliative care across the services whilst sustaining and growing income. It’s an exciting time to join this forward thinking charity as the palliative care services are expanding nationally. We are looking for an outstanding individual to push goals through to fruition and continue raising the profile of the Hospice and community services.
- You will lead the development and implementation of the Hospice Annual Business Plan, ensuring linkage to the organisational 5-year strategic plan.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing the clinical services with the local commissioning groups.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing fundraising and statutory income
- You will provide expert knowledge of hospice care and acts as ambassador for the hospice and the company as a whole.
- You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospice policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for leading the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales & Services
- Ideally, you will have demonstrated significant success at a senior level managing Hospitals, Hospices or Care Centres in a Clinical environment
- Significant, demonstrable experience of change management, service transformation and project management principles and processes
- Strong leadership presence, strategic and financial planning and acumen
- An analytical and commercial thinker with the ability to be innovative and solution focused
- You will have extensive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver against agreed service objectives.
- You will have extensive experience delivering performance improvements together with delivering significant cost improvements.