Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the for-front of Mental Health specialized care for almost 40 years and remains one of the most well-respected.
This organisation sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are ”Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now require a Hospital Director to manage a successful complex mental health hospital In Darlington. This hospital provides care and rehabilitation to Adults who have complex mental health needs and rehabilitation for both male and female.
As the Hospital Director, you will ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities. Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability. You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth whilst putting the patients first with everything you do.
Leading the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales & Services. The ability to influence all key stakeholders underpinned with a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success
- You will have previous leadership experience at a senior level - including P&L management and an impressive track record of delivering business growth, ideally in a regulated environment.
- You will Understand the dynamics and complexity of the health and wellbeing market.
- You will have the skills to build on the existing and increasingly important relationship with colleagues in the local NHS
- You will establish credibility with multiple stakeholders, as well as inspirational leadership skills with vision and purpose, able to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration.
- You will be experienced in building a strong network both internally and externally with a strong customer service and people orientation. Combine strategic and operational experience
Please contact Dan if you would to discuss this opportunity further.