Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing social care organisations within the UK. They are looking to appoint a HR Director to become a key member of the senior leadership team, offer professional and managerial leadership and work across the agency in support of the HR.
Having almost doubled in size over the last few years, this agency have very ambitious growth plans for further development in the future.
This exciting organisation provide care and education to vulnerable children and young people across the country. This highly specialised organisation put their children at the heart of their growth and have assisted hundreds of children and young people.
This role is a superb opportunity to manage the HR department of an ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, whilst working closely with the CEO in offering vital HR and strategic decisions.
Key HR Responsibilities:
- Lead, grow, develop and manage the HR team.
- Manage a range of employee related issues as and when they arise.
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing current employees.
- Lead the recruitment team to be effective and recruit suitable candidates for the agency.
- Ensure all HR policies and processes are in place, up to date and followed.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of employment policies and HR best practice.
- Driving motivation and performance management across the agency ensuring employees meet their KPI’s.
- Substantial experience in a managerial role in HR in the children’s services sector or related sectors.
- CIPD qualified
- Senior leadership experience
- Excellent people leaderships skills and be able to motivate and encourage individuals to succeed in their career.
- Excellent relationship management abilities.
- High levels of Microsoft office skills.
If you are interested in this fantastic HR role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.