Job Role: HR Manager
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on experience)
Location: North West
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic leading Independent Fostering Agency who provide a high-quality fostering service to children and young people across the UK.
This fantastic organisation now have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join their fantastic agency and to manage and guide their HR department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a very ambitious and rapidly expanding agency, which will provide multiple opportunities for career progression in the future.
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Ensure all HR policies and processes are in place, up to date and followed.
- Provide HR support
- Manage a team to provide a service including, strategic development, payroll oversight and individual ER cases.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor degree in HR or equivalent
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.