€35000 - €50000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, share options
Gilbert Meher are excited to be in partnership with a high-growth Digital Health company, who are revolutionising patient care within the Dental market with their AI-based workflow solution.
Due to substantial growth across Europe, we are searching for an Implementation Specialist to join a growing team in Spain. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for training new customers on the technology and providing the relevant support to ensure a long-lasting relationship.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a dental or orthodontic practice and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the dental practice workflow. This person will work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing in order to meet the company’s financial objectives and exceed sales targets.
Applicants should be based in a major city with easy access to other parts of Spain, as the role will involve 50% domestic travel and some international travel.
Main aspects of the role:
- Provide training and support to new customers, both remotely and in person, to ensure successful adoption of the technology
- Develop and executive strategic account plans to meet the company’s financial objectives and relevant KPIs
- Understand the value proposition of the company’s disruptive technology, and it’s potential to significantly improve the dental practice workflow
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and KOLs to better understand the issues faced by practices
- Liaise with management regarding market trends and competitor activity
- Attend local and international trade shows
- Utilise a CRM to record activity efficiently
- Previous experience in a clinical education or training role, ideally within the dental industry
- A background in Med-Tech, Digital Health, Dental or Orthodontics is highly desirable
- Excellent IT skills and genuine appreciation for new technologies and IT solutions
- Track record in building and maintaining relationships with customers
If you are interested in further information please apply for this position via LinkedIn, or send an updated CV to email@example.com
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job