£300 - £500 per day
Gilbert Meher are working exclusively with a valued client, a leader in the provision of specialist Nursing for the elderly, who require a turnaround Manager for a home within the beautiful area of Argyll and Bute.
They require a Home Manager to play a key role in the running of the service. Working closely with the regional Manager, deputy Manager and clinical team, you will ensure the home is run efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality. A heavy focus on quality assurance and turnaround is key in this role therefor they require a strong leader with key experience in improving a Nursing home.
- Key focus on quality improvement across all areas
- Managing clinical and care teams
- Appraisals/ supervisions
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Training and development of staff
- Well organised and able to use initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good understanding of the Care Inspectorate
- Proven results of change and crisis management
- Experience managing a Nursing home in Scotland
In return for your hard work, Gilbert Meher offer:
- An excellent day rate with weekly pay
- Expenses and accommodation paid
- An immediate start and a contract of up to 6 months
- A dedicated consultant on hand for you throughout the whole contract
- First access to exclusive roles once your contract comes to an end
- £200 for any successful contractor referrals
If this role is of interest, please contact Fae Mell at Gilbert Meher directly on 01134573667 or apply below.
Share this Job