Gilbert Meher are working behalf of our client, a leader in the provision of specialist Nursing for the elderly.
Position: Interim Nursing Home Manager
Reporting into: Regional Manager
Working hours: Full time, Mon- Fri
Salary: £300-£400 per day
They require a Nursing Home Manager for a large 160 bed Nursing home in Bristol to play a key role in the running of the service. Working closely with the regional Manager, deputy Manager and clinical team, you will ensure the home is run efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality. A heavy focus on quality assurance and turnaround is key in this role therefor they require a strong leader with key experience in improving a Nursing home.
- Essentially a turnaround project
- Managing clinical and care teams
- Appraisals/ supervisions
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Training and development of staff
- Well organised and able to use initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good understanding of CQC regulations
- Up to date, proven practice
- Proven results of change and crisis management
- Experience managing Large Nursing home/ Multi site
If this role is of interest, please contact Fae Mell at Gilbert Meher directly on 01134573667 or apply below.