This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded provider of specialist care in the South East who are looking to appoint an interim operations manager to oversee learning disabilities services in Herts, Brent, Bracknell and East London.
Our client has a fantastic reputation within the sector and are known for their person-centred, high-quality services. Furthermore, this allows service users to live as independently as possible. Therefore, the role will have operational management across multiple services in the areas mentioned above. As well as working in conjunction with other operations managers to ensure services are of an exceptional quality. Thus, meeting service users needs.
Responsibilities of the Interim Operations Manager:
– Operational management of the portfolio, ensuring service’s meet service user’s needs, are safe and effective.
– Financial management of services, working to budgets.
– Ensure services are fully staffed with high-quality members of staff.
– Assist the director as needed, in line with organisational strategy.
– Assist with other regions as needed.
Requirements for the Interim Operations Manager role:
– Experience at a multi-site level in a learning disabilities setting. (other specialisms will be considered depending on the level of experience and background)
– Proven track record of delivering high-quality care.
– Strong knowledge of CQC regulations and good track record in inspections.
– Based in the South East and able to drive.
-Passion for high-quality care.
Finally, for candidates that are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Harry barker at Gilbert Meher.
To apply for the Interim Operations Manager role, candidates should register a CV at the bottom of this page.
Please note that all personal information submitted to Gilbert Meher is stored securely and will never be passed to third parties without prior consent.
View more roles here.