Gilbert Meher have partnered with a leading investment firm in their search for Investment Director to focus on the UK Healthcare Market.
Our client have circa £1billion funds under management and work across numerous sectors. This role will be responsible for a full stage process from origination of investment through to terms and completion of deals and will play a key role in the further development of the healthcare market for the firm. Deals range from £5m up to £25m per round of funding and are typically in the following specialisms within the healthcare market: Primary care, retirement living, supported living and specialist care.
The role will work closely with the Group Investment Director but have a lot of autonomy in the role giving the successful candidate the chance to use their existing network and knowledge of the sector to raise funds and increase the firms presence further in the healthcare sector.
The role will focus on the identification and acquisition of real estate opportunities within the specialisms mentioned above as well as other areas of the healthcare market in the UK where good value is seen
– Experience in an existing investment firm, corporate finance setting or consultancy setting with exposure to the UK Healthcare Market.
– Must have excellent entrepreneurial skills
– Must be able to demonstrate existing knowledge and network within the UK Healthcare Market
– Must be eloquent, focused and able to work under pressure.
– Have a strong academic background, ideally with a professional qualification (e.g ACA, MBA or CFA)
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV or contact Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher for more details.