Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with a large specialist care providers in the North West. This new, fast growing organisation help a wide range of individuals achieve their own goals by providing tailor-made support, care and accommodation services. They are experts in social Care and have over 750 employees. This organisation provides care for a wide range of needs including Mental Health, learning Disabilities, Homelessness and Complex Needs and young people and Care Leavers. Whether it’s working with someone to achieve a positive change or providing specialist care this fantastic organisation’s experienced and passionate teams are committed to delivering high quality services that support people to move forwards with their lives.
This exciting organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development Manager to plan, develop and provide Learning and development interventions to ensure staff have the right skills and knowledge to carry out their role today and in the future. Reporting to the HR Director, you will develop and coordinate a bespoke development programme to meet the L&D needs across the business. You will ensure all training offered is innovative and engaging and uses technology wherever possible. You will be responsible for the development and management of career planning pathways to ensure that staff are provided with the opportunity to develop within the organisation. You will manage the organisation’s leadership and management development programme whilst coordinating the coaching and mentorship programme. You will have line management responsibility for a Talent Coordinator and be expected to manage all aspects of the Apprenticeship, Graduate and trainee programmes. This will include Job Fairs, recruitment, pre -employment programme, staff inductions and operational placement management.
- You will hold CIPD level 3 or above in Learning & Development or Equivalent.
- You will have extensive Learning and Development management experience ideally in Health & social Care.
- You will be Customer focused and driven by the achievement of high standards and achievements through service/business delivery.
- You will have experience of managing an apprenticeship programme
- You will be experienced in delivering coaching and mentoring programmes
- You will be comfortable using your own initiative and be able to work under supervision where appropriate.
- You will have sound knowledge of commissioning training, succession planning and digital learning.
You will be an excellent communicator, confidently liaising with all levels of staff and managers across the organisation