Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
Location: National Role
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working with a leading independent fostering agency in their search for a managing director.
This ambitious and rapidly expanding fostering agency operates on a national basis providing foster placements and support across the country.
Our client is now looking to appoint a Managing Director to report directly to the CEO and manage the operations of the organisation. This, in turn, will provide an excellent, high-quality fostering service.
A great opportunity to join and head up a leading provider of foster care across the UK!
– Provide direct specialist knowledge, experience and expertise throughout the agency to ensure a high-quality fostering service is delivered nationally.
– Oversee Strategic Growth.
– Maximise performance of the senior leadership team.
– Work closely with the CEO to set business plans and budgets.
– Previous experience within the fostering sector.
– Proven experience in a multi-site operational role.
– Leadership skills.
If you are interested in this fantastic role for this leading Independent Fostering Agency, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.