Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working in exclusively in partnership with an industry leading Health & Wellbeing organisation to find a Managing Director to lead their Logistics operation. The business is on significant upward trajectory with ambitious growth plans, so they need a pro-active, professional individual to spearhead the next stage of their expansion.
Implementing the divisional strategy and overseeing the development of the business plans for your operational teams
- Driving divisional growth and profitability year on year
- Developing the service offering suit the needs of adjacent markets, to enable the expansion of market presence.
- Deriving and executing the operation plan to achieve agreed financial targets
- Implementing systems to ensure service consistency and operational efficiency
- Developing and sustaining a 1st class customer service experience.
- Ensuring the brand is associated with high standards of quality, compliance and legislative adherence
- We are looking for a strong all-rounder – excellent technical knowledge, strong commercial had at least 5 to 10 years previous work experience in a senior commercial, operational or overall business management role, with full P&L responsibility
- Excellent commercial acumen and a proven track record of delivering strong business growth
- Experience of devising and delivering on short and long term strategic growth and development plans
- Experience of working within logistics and delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Location: Leeds or London base with national travel
Salary: £60,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year
All initial enquires should be direct initially to Jonny Stewart on Jonny.Stewart@gilbertmeher.com
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.