Marketing Manager – Spine
Salary: Highly Competitive + Bonus and Stock Options
Gilbert Meher Search and Selection are working in partnership with a leading musculoskeletal solutions company who are looking to develop a more strategic approach to marketing their significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. This is to further bolster their title of the fastest growing company in the history of orthopaedics.
The responsibility for this role lies in developing, implementing, and executing the strategic marketing plan for assigned market segments within the Spine division. In addition, serving as a partner to the business unit’s product management teams in guiding message development and promotional efforts targeted to healthcare professionals, sales force, and employees.
Key role objectives
- Provide marketing/branding expertise for the relevant segments within the Spine division
- Network with appropriate stakeholders to gain their input and develop a marketing strategy
- Lead creative briefings, introduce new products and develop outstanding customer engagement tools, programs, and events
- Ensure projects are brought to completion according to the strategic business plan and objectives
- Evaluate marketing programs to ensure continuous improvement and efficacy
- Represent the company in a professional manner by adhering to the spirit of the company code of conduct, national and global laws, rules, and regulations regarding medical devices (training provided)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field; MBA desirable but not essential
- 6 or more years marketing experience within a healthcare company with global responsibility
- Demonstrable experiences translating customer input into workable strategies/tactics
- Experience in creating and employing downstream marketing approaches, brand management; and content development
- Proven success or an evidence-based portfolio showcasing content creation, web strategy, social media platforming, and data and benchmarking analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time to engage with stakeholders
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enable us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.