Multi-site Care Home Manager – Surrey – Up to £85,000 + Bonus
Gilbert Meher is currently working with a leading luxury care home provider, assisting with their search for an experienced Care Home Manager to come on board in a supporting role across the Surrey and N.Hants area.
The provider is a well-known and trusted name within the elderly care sector. Having won a number of awards over recent years and rated outstanding in a number of their homes with the CQC, they are now looking to bring on an experienced and passionate care home manager who shares their values to strive for outstanding in all elements of the business.
The focus on this role is to support homes within the region, this may be to cover the home or deputy manager when necessary. You may be required to commute to different sites on a daily basis also. In return, you will be offered a market leading salary and bonus as well as the opportunity to learn and gain experience from some of the leading elderly care experts in the sector.
- You will have at least 2 years previous care home management experience.
- You will be used to working in the private care sector, looking to bring in self-funded residents to the home through being commercially active.
- You do not need to have a nursing qualification for this role but experience within a nursing home environment is essential.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the CQC KLOE’s and a history of good CQC reports.
- You will be passionate about the sector and strive to deliver a holistic approach to care for all residents in the home.
About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
Gilbert Meher are the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit elderly care providers. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focussing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.