Gilbert Meher are pleased to be working with a disruptive and expanding company in the regenerative biologic market.
Due to company growth, and recent business development across the UK, they are now ready to establish a permanent presence in the UK dental market, with a view to transitioning into the orthopaedic sector in future.
We are searching for a hungry, entrepreneurial individual to help drive this expansion across the country as a Business Development Manager.
- Develop relationships across the UK & I, introducing the product line to prospective clients/customers/clinical centres
- Launch the disruptive product lines into the UK & I market through clinician relationships, networking, and direct sales
- Prospect and close new business, representing the company at trade shows and sector-specific events
- Use insight into customer needs, local competitive landscape and independent judgment to work with the customers to drive industry-leading products and pricing
- Liaise with international teams to set ambitious targets and sales goals
- Establish the company as a market-player across the UK & I region
Benefits of the Role/ Company:
- Upward mobility - Once a strong sales pipeline is established, and you have proven your business acumen, you have the opportunity to progress to National Sales and Marketing Manager, or a channel management position!
- A long business development period, developing realistic KPI’s
- Flexible vacation time
- Company stock/equity
- Company car/phone
- Completely remote working
- Experience of selling into the NHS and private healthcare groups
- Have strong business acumen and understanding of the dental/ortho field and buyers
- Willing to travel up to 95% of the time
- Resilient in the face of challenging goals
- An established network of clinicians and procurement operatives
- Upwards of 3 years of dental/ortho sales experience
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and sales negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including well-honed public speaking, presentation and writing skills
- A well-positioned background to understand complex scientific ideas
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Tomlinson at: Adam.email@example.com or call +44 782-791-0183
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.