Gilbert Meher is working with a fast growing manufacturer of orthopedic surgical power tools, supplying hospitals and surgery centers throughout the USA.
We are seeking an experienced professional with the ability to develop, lead and implement a contract strategy to support long-term profitable growth in this “first-of-its-kind” role.
- Report to the Company President and work alongside Senior Management to create a Contract and National Account Strategy.
- To plan, lead and manage all contracting activity for the overall business. To lead and coordinate all contracting documents from inception to acceptance and monitor performance to ensure administrative excellence.
- Manage total implementation of the strategy to gain targeted IDN and GPO contract awards for our client’s products.
- Develop Contract package with terms and conditions as well as financial models for each deal
- Develop contract materials and manage them to meet the customer deadline, acquiring all necessary approvals.
- Work closely with our sales team to develop and support customer negotiation at all customer levels
- Lend support to the sales team as needed and requested.
- Work collaboratively and consultatively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal capabilities
- Thoroughly and completely become an expert on all product segments and pricing strategies.
Benefits of the Role/Company:
- Upward mobility
- Flexible vacation time
- Company stock/equity options
- Company car/phone
- 3-5 Years’ experience negotiating contracts with vendors, hospital systems, healthcare providers and GPOs
- An established network of relationships within IDNs, GPOs and other buying groups, preferably in orthopedics.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents.
- Engaging personality with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Winning & solutions driven attitude
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Proven negotiator
- Regulatory & Compliance experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- MS Office skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Tomlinson at: Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 782-791-0183
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.