National Training Manager (Neurological)
£40k + Car allowance + business expenses.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the fastest growing provider of Specialist Mental Health Care in the UK. Led by a senior management team that individually have at least 20 years’ experience in Mental Health, this organisation brings a unique approach to the delivery of care. Their passion for delivering exceptional standards is demonstrated by the groups CQC reports with the majority or their Hospitals and Care Centre’s achieving a “Good” or “Outstanding” rating. Their Mission is to become Europe’s “go to” provider of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, neurological care and Children’s education services and putting patients first is their most important core value that drives the business towards this goal.
This unique organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced National Training Manager to be responsible for providing a consistent, proactive training function that will continue to meet the needs of the business in all areas. You will work with all internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance the learning and development provision within the organisation. With National travel throughout the UK you will act as first point of contact for information, advice and guidance to Hospital Training Teams (HTTs) for the creation, development and maintenance of their bespoke training delivery. You will work closely with Site Learning & Development Contacts to maintain the link from Central Office to each site. You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of the Tutor / Instructor programmes, within the neurological division in order to increase HTTs capabilities.
You’ll be the go-to person for each of the Neurological services for ‘all things training’, being the operational link between your designated services and your colleagues in the Learning and Development team at Head Office. Your focus will be to support and facilitate their site-based colleagues to deliver their own high-quality bespoke training with a consistent approach ensuring competence and compliance are the norm.
Essential Experience Required – You will not be considered without the following:
• Experience in a learning, development or a training role within the healthcare industry
• Hold a relevant teaching /learning/development qualification at a minimum of Level 3
• Experience in the subject speciality for Neurological Care
• Capable of research, design and delivery for a variety of training programmes
• Can demonstrate an engaging management approach to motivating and inspiring others
• Have a positive and proactive problem-solving approach to the challenges faced within L&D
• Experience of working in a multi-site environment
• Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Possess effective time management and organisational skills
• Hold a valid UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for regular use.
If you’ve spent your recent years engaging and inspiring people in the training and development arena, are experienced within the Neurological health field, like travelling and interacting with new people, then this may be the perfect job for you.