We are delighted to be working in close partnership with a Complex Care provider who is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit Nurses for their state of the art facility in Rochdale. Already one of the leading providers of specialist Mental Health/Complex Care throughout the country with over 10 sites, the company have ambitious plans to acquire further sites as well as continue to build brand new state-of-the-art facilities.
This is certainly not a company that is standing still and they are making their growth plans on strong foundations. They have a reputation throughout the country as one of the best providers of care for people with Mental Health issues, Challenging Behaviour and associated Neurological conditions. They have excellent CQC ratings throughout their services Nationwide and have a commitment to people they care for to uphold these standards.
The home is a small facility offering Nursing Care to adults suffering from a variety of Neurological conditions. They have a Good CQC Report across the board and are renowned for the fantastic service they provide.
As a Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will play a critical role in leading our care teams in order to make a real and positive difference to the lives of older people. To do this you will support the home managers to provide individualised, relationship centred care that ensures a safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led service. You will develop and maintain positive relationships and deliver nursing care that treats people with compassion, dignity and respect.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• RGN and RMN qualified nurses can all be considered.
• Previous nursing experience in a care home setting is preferred.
• You will demonstrate a commitment to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
• Caring and compassionate with an excellent clinical track record.
• Passionate about delivering a person-centred care.
• Effective communication skills.
• Experience in the following is beneficial; PEG feeding, Catheterisation, Non-invasive ventilation, venepuncture, tracheostomy care.
• Competitive hourly rate – £16ph
• Flexible shift patterns and working hours
• DBS fees paid
• Comprehensive induction and training and development programme which includes nationally recognised qualifications and an opportunity to progress your career.