Gilbert Meher are currently working exclusively with the UK's leading care home provider to find a new manager for their luxury service, a gorgeous home where you can really focus on delivering personal service. We are wanting to speak with care home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care across a number of care homes and Hospitals. The organization has recently won a number of accolades and there is huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK.
- £55,000 salary with 25% bonus
- Award winning company for staff development and training
- Supportive work environemnt with forward thinking senior staff
- A company which prides itself on organic growth
Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager
- Registered Manager Awards required, ideally with an active RGN/RMN pin.
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
This home has a historically troubled past but is very much on the road to recovery- therefore managers who have experience of service improvement and implementing long-term, sustainable changes will be preferred.
As the Home Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Horsfall at: Adam.email@example.com 0113 390 4306
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful