An exciting Nursing Home Manager opportunity to manage a large, luxury nursing home with an exceptional reputation. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to manage an excellent home whilst working with an exciting, large company with an excellent reputation within the elderly care sector.
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading national care provider to recruit a Nursing Home Manager who has experience with managing large homes or experience in turning a struggling service around. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large nursing home in a scenic remote location. This role offers not only the chance to work with the UK's leading provider but also offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme.
Benefits of the Role/ Company:
- Reporting in to the Area Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- The opportunity to work for one of the largest care home providers in the UK, who pride themselves on both professional and career development
- You will ensure quality, person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- Salary on offer up to £60,000 DOE, an exception bonus scheme
- Currently managing a fully compliant nursing home
You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role
- Ideally have an active NMC pin, however this is not essential
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Horsfall at: Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 390 4306
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.