An exciting Nursing Home Manager opportunity to manage a medium sized nursing home with an exceptional reputation.
- Nursing Home Manager with an excellent rate of pay
- Work with a leading, luxury provider with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career progression
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading private national care provider to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager with the exciting opportunity to work within a beautiful, medium-sized nursing home. This role offers not only the chance to work with the UK’s leading provider but also offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme. The Care home is a modern purpose nursing built home in Liverpool.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading, luxury care providers in the UK. The home itself is modern, purpose-built and tastefully decorated within beautiful grounds.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- You will ensure quality, person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- Salary on offer up to £53,000 DOE, an exceptional bonus scheme, plus industry-leading profit-share programme which delivers an exceptional bonus scheme.
- Currently managing a fully compliant nursing home
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please forward your CV through to Eddy Maywand at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focusing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.