Gilbert Meher is proud to be working exclusively with one of the leading care home groups in the UK. This company boast a portfolio of excellent luxury care homes that are recognised for their determination to deliver the very best level of care. With numerous awards behind them, our client is a forward thinking organisation with a strong reputation for excellent standards of care and prides itself on the people that represent them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company as a home manager of one of their elderly frail nursing and residential homes, a very large service. The home is now looking for somebody to join the already thriving staff team and continue to build the home’s reputation and to bring new innovative ideas on how to develop the service. The home is unique, a listed building in beautiful surroundings, making it an enviable role. The home itself has a high specification, and the staff encourage independent living by providing warm and genuine care.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- You will have a warm and friendly approach with a record for implementing change.
- You will hold a recognised management qualification at NVQ L4 or above – a nursing qualification would be a distinct bonus but not essential.
How to Apply
- If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to Lucy Harris at Gilbert Meher, or call to discuss further on 0113 819 9961.
- Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Finally, to view more care Home Manager vacancies here.
If you are interested in this excellent role, please send your CV to Lucy at Gilbert Meher via our register with us section at the bottom of this page.