Gilbert Meher are currently working with the UK’s leading care home provider to find a new manager for their luxury service, a successful home that has gone from strength to strength recently. We are wanting to speak with care home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care across a number of care homes and Hospitals. The organisation has recently won a number of accolades and there is huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK. This home is very successful, with a strong staff team and a great relationship with the local community.
- Industry leading bonus package with the opportunity to earn 100% of your salary
- Extremely competitive Pension Package
- Free learning and development with a leading luxury care home provider
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee.
As the Home Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Management or supervisory experience essential with registered manager
- Registered Manager Awards required with an active RGN/RMN pin.
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV to Adam Horsfall with full contact details or alternatively call the office on 0113 390 4306. Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Nursing: 2 years (Required)