- Luxury independent nursing home offering autonomy and resources.
- Fantastic Salary and Bonus
- Possibility to commission new home in the future.
We are looking to speak with experienced home managers who are interested in an opportunity to manage an independent home. The home’s owners are offering the chosen candidate a fantastic salary and lots of autonomy. The manager must be confident in their ability to build a strong team to help deliver outstanding care to the homes service users.
• Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
• Possess strong leadership and management skills
• Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager
• Ideally a Registered Manager or experienced Deputy Manager
• Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
• Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
• Clear knowledge of CQC standards
As the Home Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
• Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
• Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
• Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
• Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to email@example.com or alternatively call the office on 0113 457 3983.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.