Gilbert Meher are currently working with a small boutique care provider to find a new manager for their luxury purpose-built specialist nursing home, based in Cambridge. We are wanting to speak with care home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
Assistance offered to managers is unrivalled, with a full clinical and senior operational team providing as little or as much support as needed. As a relatively small company, they pride themselves on being both innovative and flexible, making them considerably more rewarding to work with than other corporates.
- Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager
- Registered Manager Awards required, ideally with an active RGN/RMN pin.
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
The Home Manager Role
As the Home Manager, you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
How to Apply to the Home Manager Role
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV to Lucy Harris with full contact details or alternatively call the office on 0113 819 9961. Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.