Nursing home manager
Up to 55k
Small Nursing home
An exciting Nursing Home Manager opportunity to manage a small sized nursing home with an exceptional reputation.
- Home Manager with an excellent rate of pay
- Work with a leading, luxury provider with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career progression
- Have to be nurse qualified
Full Job Description
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading private national care provider to recruit an experienced Home Manager with the exciting opportunity to work within a beautiful, medium sized home. This role offers not only the chance to work with the UK’s leading provider but also offers an excellent salary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading, luxury care providers in the UK. The home itself is modern, purpose-built and tastefully decorated within beautiful grounds.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- You will ensure quality, person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- Salary on offer up to £55,000 DOE.
- Currently managing a fully compliant residential or nursing home
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
Strong commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please forward your CV through to Eddy Maywand at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference.