Gilbert Meher are currently working with a forward-thinking, leading UK care provider to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager for a medium-sized home in York.
The home is a purpose built home, tastefully decorated to the highest quality with an excellent local reputation and am improving CQC record.
About the Role
• Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
• You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
• Salary on offer up to £65k DOE plus industry-leading profit-share programme which delivers up to 100% bonuses for meeting all KPIs, 8% pension.
• Currently managing a fully compliant nursing home.
• Nurse-qualification essential (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
• You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please forward your CV through to Nick Connell at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focusing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.