Gilbert Meher are working closely with a national learning disability charity who are looking for a committed and ambitious Education Lead
This is an operational and strategic lead in their specialist FE division, where the successful person will work in partnership with further education and independent specialist colleges to provide and inclusive and flexible model of education for young people aged 16 and over.
This approach enables young people with autism, SEND and social and emotional mental health needs to continue nd develop skills in preparation for adulthood.
In addition to this, the charity will be looking to enhance new opportunities and growth within this division.
- Work as a senior member of the management team, contributing to and advising on the overall leadership and management of FE division
- Develop, implement and manage performance in respect of strategic business plans and budgets, taking appropriate action and reporting as required.
- Establishing credibility and representing the charity’s interests with funding bodies, customers and other stakeholders.
- Review regularly the level of achievement of the FE services, workforce teams and individuals against plans, budgets, objectives and standards.
- Ensure the provision of timely, accurate and relevant information, advice and guidance.
- Lead and motivate Managers within the FE division and ensuring that they have the required capability and resources to deliver the agreed aims and objectives.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and successful track record in operational management.
- In-depth experience of working at a senior level in education, either in a school or further education.
- Experience of responsibility at senior management level for a significant project of resource allocation and utilisation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the key policy developments and regulatory frameworks within the social care, health and education sectors.
- A qualification at degree level.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request. For more information about this role, please apply now!
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.