Gilbert Meher have been asked by an industry leading key client of ours to assist with their search for experienced Operations Director to join their Senior Management team.
They have an extensive presence across the UK and are widely considered to be one of the leading businesses in social care. Due to the ongoing success of the company and the internal promotions of staff, they are looking to bring in experienced Operations Directors across multiple areas to report directly into the Managing Director.
- Taking full responsibility of a major region within the business for financial performance and quality performance, meeting planned revenue and EBITDA as well as sustain high ratings
- Implement operational policies to increase occupancy, drive down agency use and ensure that patient care is at the highest level possible
- Work together with stakeholders and maintain relationships with external entities like CCG’s and local authorities
- Pursuing the highest standards of patient care, making sure that the values of the business are lived and breathed throughout the company
Benefits of the Role/ Company:
- The opportunity to join a prestigious company in a senior position, with unparalleled progression opportunities
- The autonomy and responsibility to effect change within the company, and take direct accountability for the performance of the various sites
- A company looking to instil its values at all levels of the business, and a company that will strive to support you in ensuring that patient care is at the forefront of every decision that you make
- A generous package and the opportunity to continually move up the ladder within the business
- A proven history of operational excellence, with experience in overseeing the operations of multiple sites spread across the UK
- Experience in matrix management systems, capable of influencing multiple areas of the business to achieve a common goal
- Track record in ensuring patient care and supporting the staff below you in ensuring it
For more information about this role, please contact Cameron Snowdon at: Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01134573670.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful