Gilbert Meher are working closely with a Fantastic care and education company in their search for an operations manager.
Are you an experienced senior leader from the children services sector, looking for a new opportunity?
You will be responsible for a cluster of children’s residential homes that cater for children with complex behaviour and EBD/SEMH.
You will be based predominantly within based predominantly in the North West. Other locations include Northumberland and Scotland.
You will have the operational responsibility of 10 children’s homes and residential schools including outreach hubs on site that cater for sexual exploitation.
- You will take lead responsibility for the operational management of the delivery of care and services in the companies portfolio
- Achieve and maintain Responsible Individual Status for services.
- Work to the strategies, budgets and plans agreed with the organisation, and collaborate in the conduct of a regular evaluation of progress against service and wider organisational development plans.
- Support the development and delivery of high quality therapeutic in accordance with the aims, objectives and standards.
- Level 5 Diploma in leadership for health and social care/children and young people or equivalent
- knowledge and application of the law and best practice relating to looked after children and understanding of children’s safeguarding, residential childcare and family work.
- held registration as a responsible individual within a children’s residential home
If you are an ambitious senior leader, looking for progression or a new challenge, apply now!