- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a leading Independent Fostering Agency, who provide high-quality fostering services across the country.
This fantastic IFA are now looking to appoint a placement officer to become responsible for receiving referrals and assessments, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with the Local Authority. With a fantastic reputation as one of the leading IFA’s, the role is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation.
– Responsible for receiving referrals and assessments.
– Maintain and establish relationships with Local Authorities.
– Recommend to social workers on the most appropriate and best placements for the child.
– Experience working as a Placement Officer.
– Must have experience of working with and establishing relationships with the Local Authority.
– Ideally, have experience working as a Placement Officer within an Independent Fostering Agency.
If you are interested in this fantastic position, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.