Gilbert Meher are working with a brilliantly run private firm who provide support for domiciliary care firms in writing policy. With the opportunity for very flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home 4 days a week, this is a role that fits around your schedule.
The company is looking to expand in the near future and this is a wonderful opportunity to work with some of the best policy writers in the business. The culture of the organisation is far from corporate with a family and friendly style ethos.
- Write policies for the Domiciliary care industry to comply with CQC regulations
- Work remotely to deadlines and be available to work from head office 1 or 2 days per week
- Effectively communicate through excellent written skills
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business – such as IT – to deliver new service offerings
- Must have held a senior position in the Domiciliary Care industry
- Must have extensive experience in policy writing
- Thorough and complete understanding of CQC
- Absolute attention to detail
- Be resilient, reliable and committed to working in a results-driven environment