- Location: East of England
- Salary: Up to £42,000 (DoE) + car allowance + care mileage + out of hours allowance.
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working in partnership with a leading independent fostering agency who provide stable, high-quality foster care placements for children and young people throughout the UK to appoint a Practice Manager.
Having doubled in size over the last few years, this ambitious and rapidly expanding agency have huge plans for further development in the future, putting children and their families at the heart of their growth.
This fantastic agency are now looking to appoint a Practice Manager to develop, offer support and oversee the practice and development of the social workers and support staff, who deliver a high-quality fostering service to their children and families.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading provider of fostering services, whilst working extremely closely with the Director to ensure a fantastic service is delivered.
- Managing, supervising and offering support to the staff team.
- Supervision of foster carers when needed.
- Decision Making.
- Working in line with the regulations.
- Case management and ensuring the director is aware of any concerns.
- Take and ensure accurate records of placements are made.
– Must be a qualified social worker
– HCPC registered
– Must have a valid UK driving licence.
– Must have previously worked in a similar role for either an IFA/local authority/adoption agency.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe.McCartney@GilbertMeher.com
Alternatively, you can contact Zoe via LinkedIn.