Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a national care and education provider in their search for a principal.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate leader within specialist education to lead the way in transforming the lives of young people on the autism spectrum.
You will embrace the changing landscape in specialist education and oversee the development and operational management of the school with the support of the UK’s leading care and education providers.
Create a distinctive culture and philosophy so that from the moment a person enters the building they will know this is a school where students are respected, achieve beyond what is expected, are empowered to make positive choices about their own lives and have rich and varied experiences.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities (including those of innovation and vision), as well as demonstrating specialist ASD knowledge (through experience and practice).
What my client can offer you
- Excellent induction, training and development programmes
- Reflective supervision, mentoring and coaching
- 24 hour access to online training
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits(e.g. childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes)
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 12 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.