An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a global Medical Device manufacturer in Texas.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing organization, with approximately 1000 employees worldwide. If you are a marketing professional with a commitment to improving healthcare and patient outcomes, then this opportunity is not to be missed.
- Develop marketing/commercialization strategies and campaigns, in order to drive revenue and growth across international markets.
- Create marketing collateral, attend conferences and co-ordinate large-scale company events.
- Analyze data to improve product performance, and where necessary put corrective action plans in place to turn around sales trends.
- Grow company brand awareness through social media.
- Train and assist sales personnel on the technical aspects of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales roles within medical devices
- Track record of developing successful marketing plans
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experienced in financial analysis, forecasting and budget management
- Willing to travel 25% of the time, with occasional weekend and international travel
Please note, due to confidentially terms I am unable to disclose exact location, but will be happy to share this information upon connection.
For more information about this role, please contact Abigail Prudhoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 782 550 2645
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.