Gilbert Meher have been engaged exclusively by a newly established care home provider in their search for a Quality & Compliance Manager. We are looking for an experienced and successful quality manager to provide strong and proactive leadership to all staff to ensure the delivery of safe and compliant homes.
- Review policies and procedures in relation to the delivery of dementia care.
- Work with service managers to ensure services are safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led
- Design and development of a robust auditing tools
- Be the face of the business from a quality perspective, attend conferences, seminars and training to ensure that the business remains at the forefront of care provision.
- Liaise closely with CQC and commissioners
- Clinical qualification (desirable)
- Experience of inspection and auditing
- Experience within a care home environment is highly desirable.
- Stakeholder engagement skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels of seniority
- A desire to work in a team to improve services
- A strong understanding of the CQC judgement framework
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.