Gilbert Meher are working closely with a wonderful care and education provider who specialise in educational services both day and residential for children and young adults with a range of different special needs.
The group are looking for a quality assurance advisor, who can ensure that the quality assurance systems and processes are fully embedded and complied with in each of the sites through audit, action plans and training, enabling the successful delivery of the Company’s business objectives in a way that meets and exceeds all regulatory requirements and is industry leading in preparing for future developments.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Embedding the quality assurance framework
- Effectively and regularly assessing the groups schools, colleges and residential homes against the relevant statutory standards and ensure actions for improvement are in place
- Carry out fair and evidence based audits for the schools and colleges
- Work with the site SLT to ensure they are ready for inspection
- Ensuring the school leaderships teams are trained and kept informed of all relevant changes to QA framework and relevant regulation.
Knowledge skills and experience
- Education background including roles as Teacher, deputy head or deputy principal
- Knowledge of the groups registration requirements for all services
- Knowledge of legislation/regulation for the management of sensitive and confidential data
- Knowledge of quality and risk systems and organisational requirements
- Knowledge off reporting systems including relevant databases and excel.
The ideal candidate will be a credible subject matter expert who will lead by example, has resilience and Is willing to constructively challenge at all levels, a passion for specialist education and quality improvement is a must!
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, Apply now!