Gilbert Meher have been engaged exclusively by an established care home provider in their search for an Quality & Compliance Manager specialising in Dementia Care. We are looking for an experience and successful quality manager to provide strong and proactive leadership to all staff to ensure the delivery of the dementia care strategy.
- Provide leadership behalf of the board to deliver objectives for dementia services working alongside the operations, L&D, marketing and property teams.
- Review policies and procedures in relation to the delivery of dementia care.
- Assess all dementia facilities with a view to advising on amendments required to improve service delivery.
- Be the face of the business from a dementia perspective, attend conferences, seminars and training to ensure that the business remains at the forefront of dementia care provision.
- Identify opportunities and manage research projects within dementia care to enahces the businesses credibility as specialists in dementia care.
- Clinical qualification
- Specialist qualification in dementia, preferably at degree level or above.
- Experience within a care home environment is highly desirable.
- Leadership experience demonstrating strong organisational and team management skills
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.