Are you a Care Home Manager with a passion for the delivery of high quality care? Do you have an eye for the finer details as well as a proven track record in care home management?
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a national high end care provider to source a Quality Improvement Manager to work across their homes throughout the Sussex region.
Working closely with the operations team, you will lead on the quality assurance processes in the region.
• Investigate major complaints and incidents
• Develop others in their professional care practices, providing specialist support and advice in delivering or monitoring care in support of the Residents’ choices and care needs.
• Provide leadership, advice and support to colleagues within the Operations Team, through effective guidance from specialist lead positions (e.g. medicines, hospitality, activities, estates) to achieve regulatory compliance and continually improving quality of care
- Successful background in care home management, ideally at a multi-site, Peripatetic or regional level
• Experience of developing services
• Experience of identifying, implementing and monitoring quality measures
• Experience of preparing & presenting reports
• Highly competent in completing audits and working alongside the regulator
• Highly knowledgeable around the National Standards/CQC
• Knowledge of person centred care planning processes
• Willing to travel between services
For more information about this role, please contact Jade Maguire at:
Jade.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 819 9963
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.