Gilbert Meher have been asked by a key client in the Elderly Care sector to exclusively assist them in building out their Senior Operations team, and help to bring in two experienced Regional Directors to the business.
They have an extensive network of homes in place, with acquisitions and new builds already in process for the future, and with their continued success, they are offering the opportunity to head up successful regions within the business and improve on standards that are already set high.
- Take direct responsibility for the homes in your region, and be accountable for the individual performance of those homes
- To ensure that struggling homes are turned around, and homes already rated Good are upgraded to Outstanding
- Ensure that resident care is at the forefront of every decision you take
- Look to drive occupancy across the region and drive down agency costs
Benefits of the Role/ Company
- The opportunity to join a reputable company as a Regional Director, to assist the business in key strategic areas
- Autonomy and responsibility to implement operational changes across multiple homes and ensure that patient care is at the heart of every decision you make
- The chance to join a business with a long term strategy underway to expand the business that can offer progression opportunities to the highest level
- A generous compensation package, including car allowance
- A deep understanding of CQC regulations and a history of overseeing improvements to CQC ratings within homes
- A proven track record in implementing operational policies across multiple sites that produce results and improve the quality of life for elderly residents within the care homes
- History of occupancy increases and decreases in agency use
- A desire to improve the quality of care for residents and the ambition to progress within a growing business
For more information about this role, please contact Cameron Snowdon at:
Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 4573670.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.