Gilbert Meher are working behalf of our client, a leader in the provision of specialist Nursing for the elderly, in their search for a Regional Manager in the South London area.
The regional Manager post is covering a period of Maternity leave and is expected to last up to 12 months.
With services between Croydon and Surbiton, you will be Managing around 6-7 homes in the region.
- To sustain and continually improve standards within the Homes.
- To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual Home teams within your region and across the company.
- To ensure that the Homes comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
- To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial performance.
- The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the homes. The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Home Managers, who in turn carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
- To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours.
If you are an experienced Regional Manager, specialising in Elderly care, and you are immediately available for a 12 month contract, please get in touch with Fae at Gilbert Meher or apply directly to this advert.