North West England
Gilbert Meher are currently working with one of the fastest growing Private Complex Care providers in the UK. They now have more than 30 Neuro-Disability and Mental Health Nursing homes nationwide and have ambitious plans to double in size over the next 5-10 years. Their mission as an organization is to make every day better for everyone they care and work with and they require the right Managers onboard to help champion these values. They now seek an experienced Operations Manager to look after a portfolio of Neuro-Disability/complex care Nursing Homes in the North West.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be the Responsible Individual for a number of specifically allocated services in the North West Region. You will provide clear leadership whilst promoting and developing an excellent team spirit. Demonstrating passion and commitment to the company vision you will have the determination to succeed in ensuring the services are financially successful with outstanding compliance and quality. You will work closely with your Registered Managers to ensure efficient day to day long-term management of the homes whilst driving the company strategy. You will work in partnership with support services to ensure an exceptional level of quality is reached and maintained.
- At least 2 years working as an Operations Manager within a healthcare organization with a proven track record of service improvement across multi-sites
- You must be Nurse Qualified RMN, RGN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin number
- Excellent Operational, commercial and quality assurance skills with the ability to support others to reach their compliance
- You will be an excellent leader able to motivate staff to achieve the best results from them across multi-disciplinary teams.
- You will be approachable, personable and have a keen eye for detail
- Experience of managing a budget would be essential and you must have an excellent eye for identifying potential opportunities.
- You will have experience of developing external relationships with stakeholders and act as an ambassador for the company.
- You will be prepared to travel throughout your allocated region.