Gilbert Meher are currently working with a well-regarded elderly care provider to recruit a Regional Support Manager for a cluster of homes in the South East. The role forms part of the senior management team within the region, focussing largely on mentoring and guiding existing Managers.
The purpose of the Regional Support Manager position is to provide proactive trouble shooting, assistance and support to managers throughout the South East, advising on areas of quality improvement at all levels.
This is a genuinely exciting position for those looking to take a step up from care home management. This is a stable, well-regarded organisation able to offer clear opportunities for progression.
Role: Regional Support Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £55,000 Car & Benefits
How to Apply
- Significant experience managing elderly residential and nursing care services
- Successful record of empowering and supporting registered managers
- Skilled trouble-shooter, mentor and leader
- Ideally multi-site or regional experience with a large provider
- Innovative approach to increasing occupancy in private pay market
- Strong business acumen and be able to demonstrate examples of managing and leading organisational change.
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.