Salary – £65K – £68K + Car Allowance
Location – North West
Position – Regional Support Manager – Full time/permanent
Gilbert Meher is currently working with a leading provider of residential/nursing elderly care to recruit a Regional Support Manager who is specifically looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity is a chance to showcase your skills as a manager and really improve the quality of care provided.
• Significant experience managing large residential/Nursing homes
• Successful record of empowering and supporting registered managers
• Skilled trouble-shooter, mentor, and leader
• Equally adept at maintaining high-quality services
• Previous experience in managing a home large than 40 beds, ideally
managed on a multi-site basis.
• Innovative approach to increase occupancy and quality in private pay
• Strong business acumen and be able to demonstrate examples of
managing and leading organisational change.
• Able to create a strong ethos and manage a team led by a positive
About the role
• Supporting the Regional Manager in managing a small cluster of homes
within their portfolio
• Manage a portfolio of 5-7 homes with Good/Requires Improvement
with the aim to help the current managers
• Cover the Home Manager position in the absence of a manager within
• £65K – £68K + discretionary bonus/benefits
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to Matthew McSherry at Gilbert Meher, or alternatively call the office on 0113 819 9961.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.