Regional Support Manager
Salary: circa £55K + car and bonus
The purpose of the Regional Support Manager position is to provide proactive trouble shooting, assistance and support to managers throughout the region, advising on areas of quality improvement at all levels.
This is a genuinely exciting position for those looking to take a step up from care home management. This is a stable, well-regarded organisation able to offer clear opportunities for progression.
• Significant experience managing elderly residential and nursing care services
• Commercial awareness
• Successful record of empowering and supporting registered managers
• Skilled trouble-shooter, mentor and leader
• Ideally multi-site or regional experience with a large provider
• Strong business acumen and be able to demonstrate examples of managing and leading organisational change.