**NEW PAY RATE – £23.00 per hour – £57,000 (based on 4 shifts) **
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK, Scotland and the Channel Islands. Presently, I’m looking to appoint a Registered General Nurse for a beautiful and fully compliant home in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Role: Registered General Nurse
Hours: Full time / Part time
Shifts: 7:45am – 8:00pm or 7.45pm – 8.00am
Salary: £23.00 per hour – £57,000 (based on 4 shifts)
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire.
My client currently operates in excess of 71 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily in the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward-thinking homes which are all in the early stages of development. They are looking for professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
All Care Homes are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission in England, the Care Inspectorate in Scotland and the Public Health Department in Jersey.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans. Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
- Carry out nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check/willing to undergo a DBS check
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Complimentary meals
- Generous holiday allowance
- Exclusive discount scheme; supermarket savings, online cash back, highstreets vouchers, holiday discounts and more!
- Career Progression
- Personal Development Programmes
Please apply with your CV or call Taylor on 0113 457 0615.